- This event has passed.
Call voters in Arizona, California and Wisconsin, support pro-choice candidates
July 13 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
**Join Activate America and Commit to Democracy as we call key voters in battleground states three times a week up to the November midterm election.**
***Featured phone bank starting Wednesday July 6***:
– We worked hard to elect Mark Kelly to the Senate and we need to keep him there. Call Arizona voters to let them know early voting has begun for the August 2nd primary. Crucial seats for the U.S. Senate and House, Governor, Secretary of State and more, hang in the balance. Help boost midterm turnout for a Democratic win.
***Additional on-going campaigns:***
– Urge voters in CA-27 to cast their ballot for Christy Smith for Congress and let them know she is solidly pro-choice.
– Introduce voters in CA-41 to the Democratic congressional candidate, WIll Rollins, a former federal prosecutor running to unseat MAGA extremist Ken Calvert.
– Contact WI voters who requested a vote-by-mail ballot for the Spring election but not for the August statewide primary or the November general election.
Training is available at the beginning of each session. Technical support and camaraderie are available throughout.
If you would prefer to attend a one-hour phone bank training first, sign up here: https://bit.ly/3J4DrVa
Sign up and you will receive Toolkits for all of our campaigns, which include the CallHub phone bank link, instructions on using CallHub, and scripts.
– Every Monday and Thursday hosted by Activate America from 3:00 to 5:00 PT / 6:00 to 8:00 EST
– Every Wednesday hosted by Commit to Democracy from 3:00 – 5:00 PT / 6:00 to 8:00 EST
If you have any questions, please contact Nathan at Nathan@ActivateAmerica.vote.