Stuck at home? Still plenty to do.
- Indivisible West Marin and Reclaim Our Vote are holding virtual phone banks. Contact Carol at email@example.com for information and to sign up.
- Commit to Flip Blue is organizing Mobile Phone banking.
- Virtual Phone Bank, Indivisible Napa. Learn more and sign up here.
- Ongoing Phone Bank with Flip the West to Flip the Senate Blue. Sign up to receive the materials you need.
- To make Census calls with the Democrats on your own schedule, go to https://marindemocrats.org/take-action/ and page down to “MAKE MARIN CENSUS CALLS.” From the log-in page, choose “Click here to Register” at the bottom of page. Register Using – First Name, Last Name, Email & Zip Code. Click Confirm Registration. Under Volunteer Organization, Choose Marin County & Log In.
- Virtual Phone Banking from your home with Democracy Action Marin/MVCAN. To find out more, please go to this page and scroll down to UPCOMING VIRTUAL TRAINING, PHONE BANKING and LETTER WRITING.
- Remote Phone Banking with Grassroots Democrats HQ. In partnership with Women’s March Action. To learn more and sign up, please click this link.
- Sign up to write Postcards to Wisconsin and Michigan . They provide the postcards. You provide the stamps.
- Postcards to Voters provides addresses for voters in targeted campaigns. Sign up to be an approved writer; you provide postcards and stamps.
- Indivisible West Marin and Reclaim Our Vote are providing postcards for you to write at home. Contact Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Write postcards at home to flip North Carolina and win the Senate. You can get postcards from the post office, either local or online. Contact Mia McCall at email@example.com to get addresses and directions.
- Commit to Flip Blue is organizing Mobile Postcarding.
- Write Postcards with Flip the West. Sign up to work from home to Flip the Senate Blue
- Write postcards in Spanish to send to Hispanic voters in Texas to let them know they may have been disenfranchised. Email Judith at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know how many postcards you would like to send. She will provide addresses, script, and postcard writing guidelines.
- Postcarding for the Census – OFA Marin is working with the Marin Democrats on a postcard from home initiative. Just email email@example.com and they will get all the materials to you.
- S.F. Postcard Resisters is writing postcards from home during shelter-in-place. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for address lists (minimum of 20 names) to write postcards to voters in CA and other states.
- Postcard from home with Mill Valley Community Action Network (MVCAN) using voter data provided by Reclaim Our Vote. To get started, contact Dennis Bentley at email@example.com. For more information, see the newsletter.
- Sonoma County Postcarding invites friends and family from anywhere in the country to join in writing postcards to disenfranchised people of color as part of Reclaim Our Vote. You can get addresses (minimum: 20 names) and a script via email from Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can buy pre-stamped postcards from the Post Office, or buy Reclaim Our Vote postcards and add postcard stamps from the Post Office, or order them from Gloria at email@example.com.
- You can sign up to write letters with Vote Forward
- Swing Left is partnering with Vote Forward to write letters to turnout voters in our Super States for the 2020 general election. Volunteers will personalize a pre-printed letter, which is hand-addressed to targeted voters. Volunteers supply their own postage and envelopes. Get Started.
- Virtual Phone Letter Writing from your home with Vote Forward/MVCAN. Register here with Vote Forward to get started. To find out more, please go to this page and scroll down to UPCOMING VIRTUAL TRAINING, PHONE BANKING and LETTER WRITING.
- Vote Plus 10
- Swing Left’s new Virtual Organizing Hub details many meaningful at-home activities and provides training to get you started.
- Sister District’s new Virtual Organizing Hub describes resources to engage in political activities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Reclaim our Vote is a non-partisan phone bank, post carding and textbanking campaign created by the Center For Common Ground, focused on contacting voters of color in voter-suppression states to help them register and vote.
- The 2020 Coalition Sacramento Text Bank Team will train you to text voters in swing states to “Win All the Houses”! Submit this form to get a one-on-one team orientation and training. They meet every other Saturday for a Text Team Gathering to find out about new campaigns and text voters together.
- Commit to Flip Blue is organizing Mobile Texting.
- Dems of Rossmoor can help you text any day from home – Learn more here! To get started, contact Susan for training
- Resistance Labs has all kinds of text campaigns, including the Turnout 2020 project to recruit volunteers to make phone calls to potential voters in swing states and get them to commit to vote. Click this link to Learn more
Stay In Touch
Get Our Weekly Newsletter.